Benefits & Types
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- GI Fee Guide
- Access to the OAG website
- A Membership Directory published every year
- Find a Gastroenterologist in Ontario Online
- Free Access to the OAG Annual Conference
- Free Access to the OAG Post DDW Course
- Two newsletters per year, GutReaction, with periodic Presidential News faxes
OAG MEMBER TYPES AND FEES
(a) Active members
The Active Members shall consist of Ontario physicians who are certified in internal medicine and who have either graduated from a fellowship program in gastroenterology or who have been practicing gastroenterology prior to the development of formal fellowship programs in gastroenterology, and whose applications for membership in the Corporation are approved by the board of directors.
Annual Membership Fee: $250.00
(b) Resident Members
The Resident Members shall consist of individuals who are registered in an approved gastroenterology training program in the Province of Ontario and whose applications for membership in the Corporation are approved by the board of directors.
Annual Membership Fee: No Charge
The Ontario Association of Gastroenterology does not issue refunds on Memberships.